Friday, February 20, 2009

What's love anyway?

My definition is sacrificing a part of yourself for someone else, even if it causes you pain, because you care that much about that person.

What do you think?
Because idk...

I have always believed that actions speak louder than words.

Sure, you can say you "love" someone,
but what does saying it really prove?

I'd rather a guy SHOW me he loved me, than just tell me he loved me a million times.

The smallest gestures can show you love a person.
It doesn't matter the size, just as long as you convey it through your actions.



mm
Everyone knows I'm crazy in love with this guy, but they don't know why.
Sometimes I don't even know why.
It's just hard sometimes, because I feel like he doesn't feel the same about me, even though he says he does.
I want him to prove it, you know?


I want you to show me.

2 comments:

  1. awww.. he better show you.

    ahah HI MELODIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll show you something....shimmy shimmy [;



    all joking aside, i agree 100%

    ReplyDelete